load_AID1706_SARS_CoV_3CL load AID1706_SARS_CoV_3CL dataset.
load_AID1706_SARS_CoV_3CL(path = './data', binary = True, threshold = 15, balanced = True, oversample_num = 30, seed = 1)
- path (str, a directory) - the path that save AID1706_SARS_CoV_3CL dataset file. Example: “./data”.
- binary (bool) - If binary is True, formulate prediction task as a binary classification task. Otherwise, formulate the prediction task as a regression task.
- threshold (float) - The threshold that select target score ??
- balanced (bool) - If True, do oversampling to make number of positive and negative samples equal.
- oversample_num (int) - control the oversample rate.
- seed (int) - random seed in oversample.